AirVisual Node Pro – Air Quality Monitor (by IQAir)
- Displays real-time PM2.5 and CO2 (400ppm to 10,000ppm) levels by combining laser technology and artificial intelligence. Also measures temperature (-10⁰C – +40⁰C) and humidity (0-100%) in the air.
- Designed for medical-grade standards to especially benefit those who suffer from asthma, COPD, lung cancer and high blood pressure.
- Contrasts real-time indoor with local outdoor air quality, offering tailored recommendations for you to optimize your activities in the healthiest environments, indoor and out.
- With the help of Advanced Analytics, it provides detailed figures on 6 key pollutants for 8,000+ locations in 35+ countries.
- Bright LED display compares indoor readings with outdoor data, from the nearest official station, by collecting cloud data so users know when to ventilate, go outside or stay inside.
LaserEgg – Air Quality Monitor
- Measures & displays Air Quality Index (AQI) using both US EPA & Chinese Conversions.
- Measures & displays particle count for particles >0.3 µm & 2.5 µm & PM2.5 concentration (µ/m3)
- Accelerometer changes between constant monitoring and timed monitoring when user touches the laser Egg.
- Wi-Fi chip provides internet connection
- All data recorded while connected to the internet is stored in the cloud-based database. Accompanying iOS & Android app “Breathing space” displays data recorded by laser egg and allows access to advanced features such as laser Egg’s calibration and exportation data.