The Xiaomi Mi 6 comes with a Snapdragon 835 chipset with Adreno 540 GPU on board. Note that this is a 10nm chip and comes in an octa-core architecture. There will be 6GB of RAM on board. The display is of 5.15-inches with 1080p resolution. It’s a Negative LCD display and comes with 600-nit max brightness and 1-nit super low ultra-dark brightness, ideal for night time reading. There’s a special eye protection optimization for the display that ensures that your eyes are not adversely affected by the screen, especially at night. The reading mode on the device reduces the harmful blue light from the screen, and at the same time, maintains the colors displayed.It’s will be available in three colors: Black, White, Blue with a gold metal frame Silver Edition.
Xiaomi Mi 6 4G Smartphone – CERAMIC VERSION 6GB RAM 128GB ROM
- 4GB + 64GB
- 5.15″ display, four-sided 3D glass
- Under-glass fingerprint sensor at the front
- It is splash-resistant, with the SIM tray also sealed against splashes
- Dual camera 12MP wide angle + 12MP telephoto camera, 2 x lossless zoom,4-axis OIS
- 3350mAh battery, Dual speakers