IQAir – AirVisual Node Pro – Air Quality Monitor
- Displays real-time PM2.5 and CO2 (400ppm to 10,000ppm) levels by combining laser technology and artificial intelligence. Also measures temperature (-10⁰C – +40⁰C) and humidity (0-100%) in the air.
- Designed for medical-grade standards to especially benefit those who suffer from asthma, COPD, lung cancer and high blood pressure.
- Contrasts real-time indoor with local outdoor air quality, offering tailored recommendations for you to optimize your activities in the healthiest environments, indoor and out.
- With the help of Advanced Analytics, it provides detailed figures on 6 key pollutants for 8,000+ locations in 35+ countries.
- Bright LED display compares indoor readings with outdoor data, from the nearest official station, by collecting cloud data so users know when to ventilate, go outside or stay inside.
• High precision PM2.5 (laser sensor), CO2, temperature and humidity measurements
• Bright 5” screen
• Internal battery
• Indoor and outdoor air quality displayed side by side*
• Three-day air quality and weather forecast*
• 24h historical graphs
• Tailored recommendations based on combined air quality readings
• Alerts for unhealthy air
• Option to broadcast air quality data publicly
• 5+ years of historical data storage within device, accessible via Samba
• Free Node API access for developers
• iPhone iOS (8 or later), Android (4 or later), Adapter (100-240V compatible, comes with US plug), WiFi 2.4GHz (Does not support 5GHz)
*See airvisual.com/world for outdoor data availability.
You have not viewed any product yet.