Call of Duty: Vanguard – PlayStation PS4 Game
- Rise on every front Dogfight over the Pacific, airdrop over France, defend Stalingrad with a sniper’s precision and blast through advancing forces in North Africa
- Through a deeply engaging single player Campaign a select group of soldiers from different countries rise to meet the world’s gravest threat
- Call of Duty Vanguard will also usher in a new and unparalleled Call of Duty Warzone integration post launch
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Horizon Forbidden West – PlayStation 40 out of 5(0)
- Brave an expansive open world – discover distant lands, new enemies, rich cultures and striking characters.
- A majestic frontier – explore the lush forests, sunken cities and towering mountains of a far-future America.
- Confront new dangers – engage in strategic battles against enormous machines and mounted human enemies by using weapons, gear and traps crafted from salvaged parts.
- Unravel startling mysteries – uncover the secret behind Earth’s imminent collapse and unlock a hidden chapter in the ancient past… one that will change Aloy forever.
- This is an Imported Region Free PEGI Version
Loco Roco 2 Remastered – PS40 out of 5(0)
- The Moja Boss is not willing to accept defeat.
- Armed with a deadly song that sucks the life out of all living things, the evil Moja army have returned to enslave the LocoRoco! Help the LocoRoco bring life and music back to the planet in this exciting new sequel.
- Experience the addictive Tilt and Roll gameplay that made it an instant classic and discover brand new abilities and challenges.
- Take advantage of LocoRoco 2 in native 4K on your PlayStation4 Pro system and compatible 4K display.
- Also enjoy LocoRoco in 1080p resolution on your PlayStation4 system with an HD display device.
HORIZON: ZERO DAWN – PS40 out of 5(0)
- Take on the role of the skilled hunter Aloy as you explore a vibrant and lush world inhabited by mysterious mechanized creatures
- Embark on a compelling, emotional journey, and unravel the mysteries of tribal societies, ancient artifacts and advanced technologies that will determine the fate of this planet and of life itself
- A lush post-apocalyptic world – How have machines dominated this world, and what is their purpose? What happened to the civilization here before?
- Scour every corner of a realm filled with ancient relics and mysterious buildings in order to uncover your past and unearth many secrets of the forgotten land
- Nature and machines collide – Horizon Zero Dawn juxtaposes two contrasting elements, taking a vibrant world rich with beautiful nature and filling it with awe-inspiring, highly advanced technology
- Defy overwhelming odds – The foundation of combat in Horizon Zero Dawn is built upon the speed and cunning of Aloy versus the raw strength and size of the machines
- In order to overcome a much larger and technologically superior enemy, Aloy must use every ounce of her knowledge, intelligence and agility to survive each encounter
- Cutting-edge open-world technology – Stunningly detailed forests, imposing mountains, and atmospheric ruins of a bygone civilization meld together in a landscape that is alive with changing weather systems and a full day/night cycle
pre-sale – PlayStation4 Game – Tom Clancy’s The Division 20 out of 5(0)
- Download the game starting March 1. Game will be playable March 15.
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is an online action-shooter RPG experience, where exploration and player progression are essential.
- Save a country on the brink of collapse as you explore an open, dynamic, and hostile world in Washington, DC.
- Fight together with your friends in online co-op or against others in competitive PvP.
- Choose a unique class specialization to take on the toughest challenges with friends in a genre-defining endgame.
- Available on the day of March 15-2019
PS4 Game – Resident Evil 2 Remake0 out of 5(0)
- A spine-chilling reimagining of a horror classic – Based on the original PlayStation console release in 1998, the new game has been completely rebuilt from the ground up for a deeper narrative experience
- A whole new perspective – New over-the-shoulder camera mode and modernized control scheme creates a more modern take on the survival horror experience and offers players a trip down memory lane with the original gameplay modes from the 1998 release.
- Terrifyingly realistic visuals – Built on Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine, Resident Evil 2 delivers breathtakingly photorealistic visuals in 4K whilst stunning lighting creates an up-close, intense and atmospheric experience as players roam the corridors of the Raccoon City Police Department (RPD).
- Face the grotesque hordes – Zombies are brought to life with a horrifyingly realistic wet gore effect as they react in real time taking instant visible damage, making every bullet count.
- Iconic series defining gameplay – Engage in frenzied combat with enemies, explore dark menacing corridors, solve puzzles to access areas and collect and use items discovered around the environment in a terrifying constant fight for survival
You have not viewed any product yet.