Logitech – C1000e BRIO ULTRA HD PRO BUSINESS WEBCAM
- Spectacular video quality: A premium glass lens, 4k image sensor, high dynamic range (Hdr), and autofocus deliver beautiful, true to life video
- Look great in any light: Right light 3 automatically adjusts exposure and contrast to compensate for glare and backlighting. Supports multiple connection types, including USB 2.0 type a and USB 3.0 type a and C connections
- 4k streaming and recording windows: Works with camera for windows 10, xsplit, obs. Mac: Works with swift capture. Windows hello certified: Powered by both optical and infrared sensors, BRIO delivers fast and secure facial recognition for windows hello. No need to type a password for windows 10: Simply look into BRIO’s lens to login
- HD 5X zoom: Digitally zoom, pan, and choose from three fields of view options while maintaining HD resolution
- Enterprise-ready: Certified for Skype for Business and Cisco, and compatible with popular video meeting apps including Zoom, WebEx, Blue Jeans, Facebook Messenger, and more
- 1 – year limited warranty
THE ULTIMATE WEBCAM FOR VIDEO MEETINGS
Logitech Brio is our best and most advanced business webcam. Packed with innovative technologies,
Brio raises the bar for ultra 4K HD video collaboration excellence.
RightLight™ 3 and high dynamic range (HDR) technology automatically adjust to help you look
your best in any lighting environment, including low light, direct sunlight
or high contrast lighting conditions.
Brio is certified for business and, with integrated optical and infrared sensors,
supports Windows Hello.
BEST OF THE BEST
Brio is a remarkable piece of technology that streams crystal-clear video with
superb resolution, frame rate, color and detail, including autofocus and 5x HD zoom.
Brio delivers 4K Ultra HD video at 30 fps, HD 1080p at either 30 or 60 fps,
and HD 720p at 30, 60 or an ultra-smooth 90 fps for outstanding clarity,
smoothness, and detail.
- Height: 1.06 in (27 mm)
- Width: 4.02 in (102 mm)
- Depth: 1.06 in (27 mm)
- Cable length: 7.2 ft (2.2 m)
- Weight: 2.22 oz (63 g)
ATTACHABLE MOUNTING CLIP
- Height: 0.75 in (19 mm)
- Width: 1.42 in (36 mm)
- Depth: 2.48 in (63 mm)
- Weight: 1.55 oz (44 g)
- Windows 7 or later (Windows 8.1 or higher required for resolutions greater than 1080p)
- macOS® 10.10 or later
- Chrome OS™ Version 29.0.1547.70 and later
- 2 GB RAM or more needed for 1080p video streaming
- 1GB is typically needed for streaming 720p
One USB 2 or USB 3 port (4K recording and streaming requires a USB 3.0 port and compatible third party software)
Works with popular calling platforms
- 4K/30fps (up to 4096 x 2160 pixels)
- 1080p/30 or 60 fps (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 720p/30, 60, or 90 fps (up to 1280 x 720 pixels)
Built-in mic: stereo, dual omni-directional
Diagonal field of view (dFoV): 90°/78°/65°
USB connectivity: USB-A plug-and-play, supports USB-C with third party adapter (not included)
Detachable universal mounting clip fits laptops, LCD or monitors
Rightlight™ 3 with HDR for clear image in various lighting environments ranging from low light to direct sunlight.
Image controls with optional Camera Settings application for control of pan, tilt, and zoom
Infrared sensor technology for Windows (SDK available for application integration)
Attachable privacy shutter
- Webcam with detachable universal mounting clip (on webcam)
- Attachable privacy shutter
- Travel bag
- 7.2 ft (2.2 m) USB-A to USB-C cable (USB 2.0 or 3.0)
- User documentation
3-year Limited hardware warranty
You have not viewed any product yet.