PlayStation game – Crash 4: It’s About Time
HORIZON: ZERO DAWN – PS40 out of 5(0)
- Take on the role of the skilled hunter Aloy as you explore a vibrant and lush world inhabited by mysterious mechanized creatures
- Embark on a compelling, emotional journey, and unravel the mysteries of tribal societies, ancient artifacts and advanced technologies that will determine the fate of this planet and of life itself
- A lush post-apocalyptic world – How have machines dominated this world, and what is their purpose? What happened to the civilization here before?
- Scour every corner of a realm filled with ancient relics and mysterious buildings in order to uncover your past and unearth many secrets of the forgotten land
- Nature and machines collide – Horizon Zero Dawn juxtaposes two contrasting elements, taking a vibrant world rich with beautiful nature and filling it with awe-inspiring, highly advanced technology
- Defy overwhelming odds – The foundation of combat in Horizon Zero Dawn is built upon the speed and cunning of Aloy versus the raw strength and size of the machines
- In order to overcome a much larger and technologically superior enemy, Aloy must use every ounce of her knowledge, intelligence and agility to survive each encounter
- Cutting-edge open-world technology – Stunningly detailed forests, imposing mountains, and atmospheric ruins of a bygone civilization meld together in a landscape that is alive with changing weather systems and a full day/night cycle
Prison Architect: All Day and a Psych – PS40 out of 5(0)
In Prison Architect you will see the impact of your grand design on the lives of your inmates be it a utopic centre for rehabilitation, a brutal Super Max Prison or anything in between.
Expose your prison to a whole host of outrageous characters who will impact your prisons in unique ways, take charge of new prisons and build your penitentiary on exciting new plots!
The Psych Ward DLC allows players to open their lockups to a new class of inmates: the Criminally Insane. Handle their needs and behaviours without pushing the population to breaking point.
• New inmates with unique traits!
• New wardens to alter your prison experience!
• New pre-built prisons, including the world’s largest floating prison!
New behaviour means new challenges – how well will you cope?SKU: n/a¥308.00
God of War – Playstation 40 out of 5(0)
- A New Beginning — His vengeance against the gods of Olympus far behind him, Kratos now lives as a man in the lands of Norse Gods and monsters. It is in this harsh, unforgiving world that he must fight to survive… and teach his son to do the same
- Second Chances — As mentor and protector to a son determined to earn his respect, Kratos is faced with an unexpected opportunity to master the rage that has long defined him. Questioning the dark lineage he’s passed on to his son, he hopes to make amends for the shortcomings of his past
- Midgard and Beyond — Set within the untamed forests, mountains, and realms of Norse lore, God of War features a distinctly new setting with its own pantheon of creatures, monsters, and gods
Vicious, Physical Combat — With an intimate, over-the-shoulder free camera that brings the action closer than ever, combat in God of War is up close, frenetic, and unflinching. Kratos’ axe —powerful, magic and multi-faceted – is a brutal weapon as well as a versatile tool for exploration
Loco Roco 2 Remastered – PS40 out of 5(0)
- The Moja Boss is not willing to accept defeat.
- Armed with a deadly song that sucks the life out of all living things, the evil Moja army have returned to enslave the LocoRoco! Help the LocoRoco bring life and music back to the planet in this exciting new sequel.
- Experience the addictive Tilt and Roll gameplay that made it an instant classic and discover brand new abilities and challenges.
- Take advantage of LocoRoco 2 in native 4K on your PlayStation4 Pro system and compatible 4K display.
- Also enjoy LocoRoco in 1080p resolution on your PlayStation4 system with an HD display device.
You have not viewed any product yet.