Dell – UltraSharp U2717d 27-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor (2K)
- Refresh existing 27″ Dell Ultra Sharp monitor with new and improved features to drive productivity and dual or multi-monitor usage
- A 27″ QHD resolution 16:9 aspect ratio monitor with an ultra-thin bezel. In-plane switching, anti glare with hard coat 3H
- Fully adjustable features like tilt, swivel, height adjust including pivoting both 90 Degree clockwise or counter-clockwise, allowing the thinnest possible edges to be placed side by side
- Has an arsenic-free glass and mercury-free LED panel. Compatibility- All Operating System
Dell Gaming S2716DGR 27.0″ Screen LED-Lit Monitor with G-SYNC (2K)
- 27″ widescreen flat-panel LED monitor with 2560 x 1440 resolution 16:9 aspect ratio, delivers stunning high- definition visuals and provides a large viewing area and clear images.
- G-SYNC technology for smooth gameplay. NVIDIA G-SYNC synchronizes the refresh rates between the GPU and display, eliminating screen tearing and minimizing display stutter and input lag.
- Ultrafast 1 ms response time, allows pixels to change colors quickly to avoid streaking, blurring and ghosting in fast-moving scenes and video games.
- 144Hz refresh rate, This monitor delivers greater visual fluidity and awesome graphics no matter how quickly the in-game action unfolds.
- HDMI and DisplayPort inputs; 1,000:1 contrast ratio; 350 cd/m² brightness
Dell Ultrasharp 27-Inch 4K IPS Monitor U2718Q (4k)
- Exceptional details, ultimate efficiency — a 27” 4K screen with incredibly thin bezels — ideal for multiple monitor setup
- Hone in on every task with a multi-monitor setup and experience a virtually seamless view thanks to ultrathin bezels
- Dell HDR combines greater depth of colors, remarkable clarity and a high contrast range of shades to create strikingly realistic images
- Compatibility- All Operating System. Tackle multiple tasks at once and stay organized thanks to Easy Arrange, a feature that lets you tile and view applications side by side
- From the #1 monitor Brand worldwide for four consecutive years*. Brightness 350 cd/m²