Xiaomi Walkie Talkie 1s
The Xiaomi Walkie Talkie 1s is a device for communication in remote places where maybe your cell phone or smartphone is not able to connect to any tower and then you are cut off from the world. It comes with a lighter and thinner design and the performance is more powerful. It is also portable and now comes with a clip at the back. It also comes with a 3W transmission power which means the range is extended.
- Micro USB charging port, no need to worry about loss of charger, convenient and practical.
- Long time to use, 2190mAh large battery, 5 days stand-by time,16 hours for normal use. As for the battery life we have at least 5 days of standby, always calculated in a room to 25 degrees celsius but with a humidity of 45%, in long distance mode that as we said before means 3W and volume set at 4 levels.
- Auto detection function during charging, prevent the risk of overcharge,over discharge, overvoltage and other issues.
- FM radio function, it can search channel in 87 – 108MHz,the talking between walkie talkie have priority when listening to radio.
- Sending voice without pressing talking button when your volume is reached to a certain level, free your hands.
- Quick to form a team, once one starts a team, the others can click to join the team without putting complicated frequency.
- Location share function, in the range of calls, it can check the location of teammates by the screen or App ( scan OQ code in the user manual ) even there is no cellphone signal.
- Presence of Bluetooth, which will allow you to connect wireless headphones in addition to those connected by cable to the door from 3.5mm.
- Inclusion of a GPS module to always know where is your interlocutor. The position is then loaded on the Mijia application dedicated to walkie-talkies that will then allow you to view your friends with the same device.
- Transmitting Power: 0.5W / 3W
- Band: public frequency band ( 0.5W ), U / V band
- Power Interface: Micro USB
- Input Parameters: 5.0V, 1A
- Rated Voltage: 3.8V
- Wireless Connection: Dual mode bluetooth 4.2 Edition
- Sensitivity ( Transmitting, Receiving ): -122dBm ( 12dB SINAD )
- Battery Type: 18650 lithium-ion battery ( included in product )
- Battery Capacity: 2190mAh ( 8.3Wh )
- Battery Charging Time: about 3h
- Battery Standby: about 120h ( 5 days )
- Battery Use: about 16h ( transmitter, receiver, standby time ratio of 5: 5: 90 )
- Audio Rated Power: 500mW
- Display Module: LED Lattice screen
- Call Distance: about 10km in sea level environment, about 6km in urban area
- Operating Temperature: -20 – 50 Deg.C
- Charging Temperature: 0 – 45 Deg.C
- The Walkie Talkie works on public frequencies ranging from 409.7500MHz to 409.9875MHz, in fact it falls within the national standards (at least the Chinese ones), while for the customized channels frequencies are available from 430.000MHz to 440.000MHz. In general, the Xiaomi Mijia Walkie-Talkie 1S supports tree channel types: public (L01 ~ L20) low power (0.5W), long distance (H01 ~ H20) with higher consumption (3W), and customizable (C01 ~ C20) always with a power of 3W.