China Telecom is the major internet provider in Shanghai, and we believe everyone has from 50 Mbps to 1000 Mbps internet speed at home already.
But you may experience a bad connection speed in the rush hour, typically after 4 pm, where school finish or we finish work,
- 50-1000Mbps speed only means the number from your house to a local server in Shanghai.
- The whole of Shanghai or China has limited cables/speed to the rest of the world.
- Most typical speed will be 5-10Mps even you use VeePeeN router, which is fine for most of the site but will be having a hard time streaming online gaming or HD videos for big families.
With the optimized China Telecom Biz line
- Dedicate fiber line connect to the China Telecom Shanghai Network Center.
which will totally remove a lot of network nodes in between. That will be a lot of reasons for getting a big latency.
- Secured speed for international traffic.
The international submarine fiber cables have reserved space for corporate users, with the VPN router, you will be getting from 40 Mbps – 90 Mbps connection speed, which you won’t have any issue streaming anything online.
- TEK-Shanghai / China Telecom fast responding services,
as we will put your case as a higher priority, and we will totally get your service back soon as we can.
What will be the cost:
So far to apply those services need to go through a Chinese Company government license, so we are offering the setup through our TEK name, and then you pay TEK directly.
- Cost is 1,200 RMB/month, or 2,380 RMB/month (Premium Line)
*Premium line has even faster speed
- Payment interval is every 3 months
- One year contract
- 500 RMB as the initial setup fee.
Q: Can I test and try the new internet line?
A: So far there’s no trail time for the new line, but we guarantee it will work and reach the speed we promised.
Q: How long will it take to get the new line setup?
A: It will take 3-5 working days, we will need your name, email address, home address, phone number.
Q: Can the new line move with me if I change my home address?
A: Yes, the line can be moved around in Shanghai, with extra 500RMB fee which will be charged from China Telecom
Q：How shall I pay the bill, will fapiao be provided?
A: We normally charge you 3 months ahead of time. Yes, Fapiao can be provided.
if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at
Pudong: 021-50807398 (9:30am – 8pm)
Puxi: 021- 50759737 (10am – 7pm)